An Experienced Florida Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Your Rights in Court
Providing effective representation to individuals and businesses
If you are facing a criminal legal issue, you need the help of an effective attorney as quickly as possible. Miami, Florida lawyer William Aaron has represented individuals and corporations under criminal investigation or accused of crimes in state and federal courts throughout the nation for more than 40 years. He has the extensive knowledge of the legal system that is necessary to ensure that your day in court is fair and just. He is committed to finding creative solutions for his clients through his sophisticated preparation techniques and unique familiarity with criminal law. With the help of Attorney Aaron, your case will be given the attention and effective representation you deserve.
A respected legal mind standing by your side
Any client who comes to Attorney Aaron for legal representation will receive the benefit of his:
- Decades of experience — Attorney Aaron has been a sole practitioner at his current firm since 1980, but his legal career as a whole has spanned more than 40 years. In that time, he has seen countless cases, and he uses the knowledge he has gained over the years to help his current clients deal with their issues.
- Respected service — The firm has been listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, Chambers USA for White Collar Crime, and Best Lawyers in America for White Collar Crime and Non–White Collar Crime. He has also earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition for legal ability and ethical standards according to members of the bar and the judiciary.
- Personalized attention — Attorney Aaron knows that every case that comes to him is completely different, so he takes pride in being able to provide individualized attention to each client. Where appropriate, other lawyers are brought in on your case to create an effective team defense alliance to meet the legal challenge presented.
Areas of practice
Mr. Aaron has dedicated his practice to handling cases regarding:
- Criminal law — When accused of a crime, Attorney Aaron can use his deep criminal law background to defend your rights in court.
- White collar crime — If accused of a white collar crime, such as insider trading or embezzlement, Attorney Aaron can handle your case.
- Professional licensing and lawyer regulation defense — Attorney Aaron’s professional licensing and lawyer regulation defense services help other attorneys and professionals when bar and license disputes arise.
For veteran defense, contact William Aaron today
If you need the help of an accomplished Florida attorney, call William Aaron today at 305-371-5800 or contact his office online to schedule an appointment.